Unit 7 Memory
1. Listen to test your memory about numbers.
2. Listen to test your memory about words.
3. To learn to catch the key
information when you listen
4. To learn the new word: similar
Try to memorize the numbers in 50 seconds.
You can use different methods to help you remember information.
For example, you can put the number 2465716848 into groups like this:
You are going to take two memory tests.
Listen to the first test and follow the
instructions. (P 102)
Number 1: ___________________
Listen to the second test and following
the instructions. (P 102)
List A: ___________________
2. List B:______________________
1. In the first test, how many numbers can
most people remember for a short time?
a. Six or seven numbers.
b. Eight or nine numbers.
2. In the second test, which was easier
a. List A b. List B
3. What do scientists think about words
that sound similar?
a. They are easier to remember
b. They are harder to remember