If you go to the party,
you’ll have a great time!
1. If you walk there, you’ll be late for the ________.
2. If they watch a ______ at the party, some students will be bored.
3. I don’t know what to do, can you give me some ______?Listen again. Complete the sentences.
1. If you join the Lions, ____.
2. If you become a Lion, ____.
3. And if you work really hard, ____.
4. If you become a soccer player, ____.
5. But if I don’t do this now, ____.
Father: You _________ join the Lions right now.
Michael: Why not?
Mother: If you become a soccer player,
Michael: But I really want to play soccer. I want a job
I love. ___________________.